Monday 11 November 2019

Photo Diary | Autumnal Day Out

Hope you are all well. Recently my family and I went to a local museum called Kirkleatham for a morning out. They do all sorts of events, exhibitions and so on throughout the year but we tend to go when it’s quiet, often this time of year or even later. When we got there we were struck by the beautiful colourful, fallen leaves everywhere. It was really scenic, and autumnal; I spent a good while just walking around with my camera. I hope you like my photos from the day. They have a lovely café too, which we visited and a review will up quite soon if you are interested.

Have you been enjoying the autumn scenery near you?
What are your favourite places to visit this time of year? :-) Xx








4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos. I love autumn leaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya :-) Aww thanks, I enjoyed taking these, it was fun! Apologies for such a late reply. Hope you are doing well. :-) Xx

      Delete
  2. Nice photos. I especially like the last one!

    www.adaydreamortwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karoline :-) Aww thanks so much! I noticed you did a similar post, which I hope to get to shortly. Hope to reconnect soon, take care. :-) Xx

      Delete