Friday 14 August 2020

Birthday Present Haul 2020



Hope my readers are doing well. It was my birthday recently, and I got some lovely things from my family which I was grateful for. I ordered some bits beforehand as well such as books and CDs. I received some beautiful cards which were special to me. My favourite gift item were the books, as I look forward to having new reading material.

My Mum bought me a beautiful beret, in a purple colour which I have already started wearing. My brother got me some toiletries including a soap scrub which I haven’t tried yet. My Dad got me a game which I have played before, it’s called the yes and no game. I hope you enjoyed this post. My birthday was fairly quiet, but nice, and it gave me some new things to keep me busy during the lockdown. 

Have I given you any gift inspiration? Do we have similar taste in something? :-) Xx





4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!!!

    What a lovely collection of gifts. Original source is very nice, I've used it in the past and love it. This makes me think that I should buy one again. The Live Green book sounds very interesting, I'd love to know your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for your birthday wishes! My brother knows I like Original Source so he gifts me it most years. :-) I enjoyed Live Green, it was very informative and would recommend it. :-) Xx

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday Helen , books , games and music always a nice idea, love the colour of the beret.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! Books are one of my favourite things to receive. I was chuffed with the beret, and I’ve been wearing it quite a bit since. :-) Lovely of you to stop by. :-) Xx

      Delete