Saturday 29 August 2020

Superdrug Bloom Body Mists

 

Hi again. I bought these body sprays a while back now and have been using them frequently. I’ve done a few reviews of body sprays on my blog; the good thing about them is they are fairly inexpensive and more commonly cruelty-free than perfumes.

You can buy these bloom body sprays from Superdrug. They have a wide collection of fragrances so you will be spoilt for choice. I went for the dark berry and jasmine as well as driftwood and sea salt. Both are absolutely lovely, and the quality feels better than some of the cheaper brands. 

They are priced at £6 for two at the moment and I feel they have lasting power once applied to the skin. I’ve been eyeing up the pink peony and cashmere for my next purchase. They would make wonderful gifts too. They are vegan and have the leaping bunny logo.

Have you ever tried bloom body mists?

 Do these scents sound appealing to you? :-) Xx


4 comments:

  1. I have not tried these :)

    https://villemo20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you try them sometime. Thanks for stopping by. :-) Xx

      Delete
  2. These sound really good, at only £6 and vegan with the leaping bunny logo on them. I have one from the Body Shop right now, but, after I finish it, I might get one of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a good choice of scents to choose from too so I might try some more. The Body Shop ones sound lovely too. Let me know if you try these sometime. :-) Xx

      Delete