Saturday 31 March 2012

Toni & Guy Shampoo and Conditioner for Fine Hair


I bought this shampoo end of February and have been using it on and off since then. I bought them at £3.99 each reduced from £5.99 each in the sale. I think it was a bit of a bargain! :)

I was first drawn to this brand because the packaging is so lush. I like the well-built cylinder packaging and the pop up dispenser. Unfortunately because of the packaging design, there is no way of knowing how much of the product is left, the bottles are not transparent.

The product has a lovely scent, quite musky and luxurious. There were other variations for different hair types; I found the fine hair version worked really well on my hair. 



The only point I would make, is just to use a small amount of the conditioner. Generally I do this on all conditioners because too much can make my hair a bit limp and lifeless.

I might buy the shampoo and conditioner again, I will definitely be checking out other Tony & guy products because I was generally very impressed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment