Tuesday 13 March 2012

TOPSHOP Nail polish review (Sketch & big smoke)


I bought two Topshop nail polishes in sketch and big smoke at £5.00 each while I was away for the weekend in Newcastle. I was really excited to try out some of Topshop’s make-up and was not disappointed after purchasing and using the items.  


The two colours I chose are right on trend, and are versatile so can be worn with outfits in lots of different colours. I was really chuffed with the quality of the nail polishes and wore one colour for numerous days without chipping.


I was slightly worried that the nail polishes would be matt, in my opinion I find the look of matt nails to be unflattering. However the look was very glossy and pretty looking.



I would recommend Topshop nail polishes for the reason; they offer lots of on trend colours at reasonable prices. The quality of the products is excellent and the packaging is cute too ;) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment