Tuesday 5 June 2012

Maybelline Coverstick in ‘Ivory’ - £4.25


I’ve been stuck in a bit of make-up rut for a while so decided to treat myself to a few new items in Superdrug. There’s the 3 for 2 offer at the moment in the make-up section so I took full advantage of this and bought three things.


For so long I’ve been using Rimmel hide the blemish concealer in Ivory 001. It’s a great item but wanted to experiment with another brand. I decided to go with another stick concealer because I like the solid formula and its pretty long lasting.


The Maybelline coverstick seemed like a great option as it was fairly similar. The ivory colour was ever so slightly darker than the Rimmel but went unnoticed when applying to my face.


The stick is pointier which I liked as it made applying much easier. The concentrate is thicker and has a slightly fuller coverage. The packaging was simple and very small, making it handy to pop in your bag.

On days when my skin is quite dry, I might go back to the Rimmel concealer because it has more creamy consistency. I do like the Maybelline and the colour ivory is great for summer, so I might repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment