Friday 15 June 2012

Photo Fabulous Moisturising Shampoo by James Brown (£6.99)


After purchasing the James Brown High Gloss shampoo (which by the way is stunning!), I decided to try out the photo fabulous range. It was a little pricier than the high gloss shampoo but thought maybe it must be a better shampoo. 


My first impression was the bottle is gorgeous and the bold type of the bottle really caught my eye. When I first opened the bottle and squeezed out the liquid, it was so beautifully sparkly and glittery. It truly looked so lush.


Because I the concentrate is slightly thicker than the high gloss shampoo; a little really does go along way. I only realised this after a wash or too. After I blow dried my hair, it felt so soft and shiny.


Overall I recommend this if you are after a really nourishing shampoo and wanting to treat yourself to a slightly higher end hair product. Can be bought at Boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment