Monday, 27 May 2013

Mini May Superdrug Haul

I bought a few bits from Superdrug. I mainly needed a new shampoo and I’m always looking for new ones to try. I generally buy shampoo from Tony & Guy, James Brown etc but I saw Superdrug’s own shampoo for 99p so thought I would see how it goes.

I also treated myself to an old love of mine, Anna Sui Sui Dreams perfume. At £24.00 it seemed quite reasonably priced. I adore the scent of this – its gorgeous and quite sweet.




Anna Sui Sui Dreams Perfume EDT 30ml - £24.00
Superdrug Naturals Shampoo Cherry & Fig Fine Hair 300ml - £0.99
Johnson's Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes x25 - £3.05
Superdrug Body Puff Pink - £1.99
Superdrug Pink Toothbrush Holder - £1.59

....Reviews coming up soon for some of these items....

What have you been treating yourself to lately? Have you tried Anna Sui perfume before?