Friday 17 May 2013

Ted Baker Butterfly Gift Set – Product Reviews


Ted Baker Butterfly Body Lotion 200ml

I was fairly pleased with this product. The packaging is really pretty and eye-catching. I found the 200ml to be a generous amount and will last me a good while.

The actual formula was buttery and delightfully scented. It was just a white colour and I did find it a while for it to sink into the skin and left a bit of residue on the surface.


Ted Baker Butterfly body Spray 150ml

This is the butterfly version which I found much sweeter than the overpowering origami Ted Baker range reviewed here. The butterfly scent is elegant, with hints of red fruit. 

The bottle is a good size and I found the packaging attractive. The spray function was well made and I found it easy to use.


Ted Baker Butterfly Hand Cream 50ml

A perfect size to take away, this little tub was lovely to use. The formula was light and refreshing on the skin. My hands were left soft and nourished. A great buy!


Ted Baker Buttefly Body Wash 250ml

There was a generous amount included in the 250ml bottle. It lasted me ages but I did find the dispenser was hard to use in the shower. 

Only a very small amount came out at once and although the packaging was lovely I found it unpractical. 

Ted Baker Buttefly Body Scrub 50ml

The scrub was a lovely little treat and great for taking on holiday. I found there was the signature scent was there. 

The scrub was very grainy and great for extra dry skin. It was moisturising too however it left a residue which wasn’t convenient if you’re in a hurry.



Ted Baker Wash Cloth

I thought including a wash cloth was a fab idea. It has the signature ted baker logo on and it’s pink. It’s fairly small but I didn’t mind as its great for travel.

I found one side to be soft and then the other side was more rough. This is great when your washing your face and quite handy. Thumbs up!


These products can be bought together as a set at Christmas or more conveniently individually throughout the year. Boots stock items.


Have you tried Ted Baker Products? Do you prefer there origami or butterfly range? Xx

2 comments:

  1. I really need to pick up the body spray! I'm forever having a sniff of it in store. I May have to pick up the mini to keep in my handbag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linzi – the body spray is divine. I really recommend picking it up. The 50ml is only £2.50 perfect to pop in your handbag as you say – thanks for the tip and stopping by! Xx

      Delete