Wednesday 7 March 2018

Daily Routine Beauty Products Haul


Hello! I hope my lovely readers are well, today I’m back with a beauty/toiletries haul. I did some shopping on the Superdrug website as well as popping into my local Co-op. I don’t normally visit the Co-op in our next village but I was after some foodie bits for my Brother’s birthday, and decided to browse the toiletries section while I was there. Through word of mouth, I knew that their own brand was cruelty-free so I was curious to see how they compared to places like Superdrug. Sadly with Superdrug online, they have changed their postage policy, and you now have to spend £10 or more as a beauty card holder to get free delivery which disappointed me.


I was in need of a new shampoo and conditioner, the Co-op’s own brand has some great options at reasonable prices. They had a few other bits like face wipes, shower gels, etc. which I might have another look at next time I pop in. Original Source is one of my favourite shower gel brands but I had never previously tried the coconut one, so we will see how I find this. My online order with Superdrug was mainly Mother’s Day gifts but with a few bits for myself. I repurchased my favourite E.l.f concealer and treated myself to a day cream by Superdrug Vitamin E. A few reviews will be coming up shortly.


Co-op Purchases
Co-op Coconut and Honey Shampoo £1.09
Co-op Coconut and Honey Conditioner £1.09
Original Source Coconut and Shea Butter Shower Gel £1.00

Superdrug Purchases
Superdrug Vitamin E Moisturising Day Cream with SPF 15 £2.99
E.l.f Beautifully Bare Lightweight Concealer Stick (Fair/Light) £5.00


What beauty/toiletry brands are your favourite for everyday?
Which shops do you gravitate towards for these? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment