Thursday 1 March 2018

Winter Clothing Haul




So I’m a little late with this haul, as I picked up these bits in the January sales, although I only got around to photographing the items last week. Originally I thought I would miss the sales, but a couple weeks into January, Peacocks had been doing some tempting further reductions. I popped in one Sunday morning, this seems like a good day for me to go because it’s so quiet, and luckily they had a good selection out on the rails. I don’t do as much clothing shopping now but my top tip would be to buy things when you see them as much as possible because often they go out of stock and then you’ve missed your chance. I think winter is one of my favourite seasons to shop for as I love layering and woolly accessories.

I picked up four items, each in Peacocks on sale which came to £21.50 which isn’t too bad. I was worried I wouldn’t be able to wear many of these items because spring was on its way but with the torrential snow we’ve been having I’ve just been wearing these pieces up. I think the beige bell sleeve jumper is my favourite item, I love the fit, and bows on the sleeves. The t-shirt was more of a basic item, and with it being from the men’s section it’s fairly long with a relaxed fit. The burgundy jumper is so slouchy, I can see myself wearing this item a lot. Lastly I couldn’t resist this black and metallic pop pom beanie hat, and I love it!





What I Bought from Peacocks
Burgundy slouchy oversized jumper SALE £16 £8
Cream t-shirt from the men’s section SALE £7 £3.50
Beige bell sleeve jumper SALE £20 £6
Metallic bobble beanie SALE £8 £4

What’s your preferred season to shop for clothes? 
Which item is your favourite from this haul? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment