Tuesday 18 February 2020

Beauty Haul (+ Eco-Friendly Item)



Welcome back and hope my readers are well. I have a beauty haul to share today, with mostly cruelty-free items, and an additional eco-friendly purchase. If you are looking to buy reusable make-up pads yourself, Gracie Goes Green ebay page is a lovely place to go. I bought a few make-up essentials, which are nearly all new to me, so I’m looking forward to sharing a few reviews here on my blog.




What I Purchased:

Ebay
Gracie Goes Green washable make-up remover pads. £5.25 (Buy here)

Morrisons
Morrison’s own brand cocoa butter body lotion. £1.00 Cruelty-free.

Superdrug
Barry M All Night Long medium cover foundation in milk. £5.59 Cruelty-free.
MUA Amplify mascara in black. £3.00 Cruelty-free.
Rimmel Hide The Blemish concealer in ivory 1. £4.49

Home Bargains
Carmex lipbalm. £1.69


Do any of these items interest you?
Do you have any related recommendations to share with me? :-) Xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious about the reusable make-up pads. I was thinking of buying or making some myself from an old t-shirt, but I wonder if they will clean nicely or they will be stained after a couple of uses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anca :-) Thank you for your thoughtful comment on this blog post. My eco-friendly journey is just beginning, and I’m still learning a lot of the basics. I think your idea of using an old t-shirt for reusable make-up pads is excellent. That way if you find it doesn’t quite work for whatever reason, you haven’t spent any money and you have still recycled material that may have had to be discarded otherwise. I have found some staining on my make-up pads, but it’s still hygienic if you wash them well. You could maybe make your own, see how you go and then decide whether to invest in bought items? I should be writing a review of my purchase fairly soon. Nice chatting to you. :-) Xx

      Delete