Thursday 27 February 2020

Morrison's Cocoa Butter Moisturising Lotion


I’ve treated myself to quite a few beauty related essentials lately. I used to buy body butters/moisturisers quite a bit although not as frequently now. I was looking on the Morrison’s website a little while ago at their own brand beauty products, and this popped up with lots of great reviews. It retails at £1.00 which is pretty extraordinary for 400ml.

The cocoa scent is absolutely stunning, and reminds me a little of the discontinued Boots Extracts cocoa butter range. The packaging is pretty standard, with its orange and brown design. The lotion sinks into the skin well, and the cocoa scent lingers on. This product is cruelty-free, and features the leaping bunny logo which I always look out for. View product online here.

I really recommend this product!
Do you have any skincare recommendations to share with me? :-) Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment