Thursday 6 February 2020

Original Source Water Infusions Range



Hope my blog readers are doing well. Today I’m excited to share my thoughts on some new to me Original Source shower gels. I think the water infusions range has been in the shops a little while now, and I’ve been wanting to give them a go. I treated myself to some for Christmas, and have been pleased with using them in the shower since.

Original Source is one of my favourite brands for shower gels, particularly for the scents along with the fact they are vegan. I find the branding really eye-catching too, so the products are easy to spot on the shop shelves. I wasn’t sure whether the water infusions were going to be as good as the standard range, I was worried the consistency would be a bit runny, but it’s actually a bit jelly/gel like, and easy to use.

Again I figured the scent wouldn’t be as strong, but both the raspberry and rose as well as apple and melon have a prominent scent, that is so fresh, and beautiful. I don’t have a favourite of these, I love them both! The retail for about £1 each for 250ml, which is extremely affordable.

Let me know if you are going to try these!
What shower gel do you currently have on the go? :-) Xx


2 comments:

  1. I would like to try the apple & melon one! I think I would like that one.


    www.adaydreamortwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Karoline :-) Thanks for your comment! I love the scents so I would recommend these to you. They are feel-good, lovely products. Hope you are doing okay with everything happening at the moment and speak soon. :-) Xx

      Delete