Saturday 1 February 2020

Sophellie's Café Review & Tour




I’ve visited Sophellie's café a good number of times now so I thought it was about time I shared my review of it. It’s part of an open area with other things like Kirkleatham museum, a bird sanctuary, a playground and so on which makes it a good place to take families. I visit with my parents, and we tend to have a walk about on the grounds, visit the art exhibitions and go for a coffee in the café.

The café is fairly spacious, with big glass windows, letting a lot of natural light in. The staff are keen to assist and the prices are reasonable. We all ordered a very scrummy, enormous toasted teacake with a hot drink, and I went for a decaffe cappuccino. The coffee is always very good here. They do a nice selection of cakes too if you are after something indulgent. They also serve a range of tempting meals.

Do you enjoy going to cafes too?
Does this look like somewhere you might like to try? :-) Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment