Wednesday 4 April 2012

The Body Shop – Raspberry Ripple and Fuzzy Peach Shower/Bath Gel


I enjoyed using these products, the scent of both of the shower gels I bought were absolutely divine. I originally got them in the sale for £2 for each 250ml bottle on The Body Shop website. If you are interested in buying them, they are still available at full price.


Great items for spring, and make your bathroom smell delicious after use. They lather up quite well and are a joy to use. As described on the bottle, it can be used either as a shower gel wash or bubble bath.


If after seeing this product, you have decided you would like to try The Body Shop shower gel, I would recommend both the raspberry ripple and fuzzy peach. I honestly can’t decide between the two, which I like the most. I am quite keen to try out the other scents too, the apple one looks great!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment