Sunday 29 April 2012

Percy & Reed Moisturising Conditioner for Hair


In April edition of Glamour magazine, a free hair gift was included. There were a variety of alternative samples included such as conditioner, shampoo, hair mask and finishing polish. One item was available in each magazine.

Unfortunately I got my glamour magazine copy last minute and only the conditioner was left. I would have preferred the shampoo.



Despite this after using this conditioner I was delighted with the results. I use conditioner on and off because my hair isn’t that thick, therefore using conditioner in every wash makes my hair look a bit limp.


I’m not often impressed when it comes to conditioners for this reason. Many brands make my hair look lifeless and thin. The Percy & Reed conditioner works much better. I still only use it every too washes and apply a small amount but the results are really amazing.

My hair feels much silkier, softer, and lighter and smells divine. I feel really pampered every time I use this product. I believe this product is quite a rare find and works very well for my hair.



I adore the clean, crisp and stylish packaging too. If there was one negative about this item, it would be the initial scent in the bottle is quite strong. Don’t be put off though; the smell of your hair afterwards is much less concentrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment