Sunday 29 April 2012

Extracts Brazil Nut Body Wash 200ml £4.25


This is an old favourite of mine. I’m completely in love with this product!! The first time I tried this, it was in a gift set I got a couple of years back at Christmas. I’ve been hooked ever since! I’ve repurchased this item many times now!


There are many things I like about this item the main one being the divine smell. Its smells of caramel and brazil nuts which lingers even after you’ve had a bath or shower.


The shower gel works wonderfully. It lathers up quite a lot and the strong smell makes you feel quite refreshed. I sometimes use it with extracts body butter and body scrub. Unfortunately I’ve ran out of the extras but it’s nice to have matching products so you smell all lovely!

The 200ml lasts quite a long time and I think at £4.25 it’s reasonably priced. Also sometimes boots do various offers, for example 3 for 2. What is also wonderful about this product is its fair trade, which I think is a huge plus.



The packaging is nice, it’s not that sophisticated but it’s easy to read, and simple. The cap is firm and sturdy making the bottle is easy to grab in the shower. 


If you are looking to try a new brand of bath/shower products I would recommend Extracts. But if you don’t really like brazil nut I would suggest buying mango or cocoa, they are lovely too.

No comments:

Post a Comment