Sunday 29 April 2012

H&M Body Scrub £1.99


This was a spur of the moment purchase while at the till in H&M. At £1.99 I thought it was really good value. The packaging is great in my opinion, particularly for the price.


It was described as a soft vanilla scent, which sounded really nice. There was a seal in the cap I was unable to have a sniff but I’m in love with anything vanilla so had to give it a try!


I was very impressed after using the product in the shower. The grains in the scrub were not too harsh, instead quite gentle. The consistency was similar to a shower gel, just with grains to make skin softer.


After use my skin was smooth and silky. Overall I’m very impressed with this product. I went back in H&M the other day to have a look at other bath products; I might buy some other items!

No comments:

Post a Comment