Saturday 21 July 2012

Birthday Present Haul (Beauty & Fashion)


Here are all my beauty and fashion gifts I received for my birthday. I decided to exclude chocolates, DVDs, music etc and put that sort of stuff on my parties and presents blog. 

Because I received these items as gifts, unfortunately I may not be able to give all the details relating to shop, price etc but I’ll do my best.


Oral B Vitality electric toothbrush
Nivea minis gift set
Boots royal Jelly bath set
Escada Island kiss gift set (including 50ml perfume, 50ml body lotion and a make-up bag)
Real Techniques core collection make-up brushes by Samantha Chapman. Can be bought at Boots.
Essential Burts Bees Kit
Orange and Satsuma shower gel by Superdrug 75ml
Coconut and shea butter body butter 50ml
Brit Rocks stick on manicure nails
Ted Baker oriental bath set
Rings and bracelets from Debenhams
Me to You bracelet
Jewellery stand by Debenhams
Coral necklace by Peacocks
Coral ring by Peacocks
Striped ribbed top by Peacocks

No comments:

Post a Comment