Saturday 28 July 2012

The Body Shop Apple & Dewberry Bath/Shower Gels (Sale: £2.00 each reduced from £4.00)


After previously purchasing the raspberry ripple and fuzzy peach shower gels I thought these two scents would be as nice.


The product in terms of quality was just the same but unluckily I was slightly disappointed with these fragrances. Maybe it’s just down to personal taste but the apple and dewberry were not as good.


I think I will have to go back to the raspberry ripple or fuzzy peach because they were some of the best shower gels I’ve ever tried.  I might take note if some new scents come out though!


(Click here for the raspberry ripple and fuzzy peach bath/shower gel review!)



Have you tried The body Shop shower gels & what did you think? xx

2 comments:

  1. Green apple didn't wow me scent wise, but fizzy peach and raspberry ripple did!

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey LucyLou. I glad you agree and I’m not the only one. Fuzzy peach and raspberry ripple rocked my world lol. Must repurchase! I’m after trying the chocomania range from The Body Shop too! Thanks for the comments! Helen x

    ReplyDelete